Reflection 01-14-21

 Today we took a quiz on rhetorical devices and had to choose the correct definitions. We took the quiz until like early 2 o'clock.  We then got the rhetorical devices books again and went to the next device. We started back with distinctio  and then followed up with a simile. We didn't do much, but on another note I had therapy this morning before I came to school. It lasted about an hour and then when my mom was dropping me off the front office changed a little, so she had to sign me in. Because coach P, thinks we worked pretty hard at practice he's letting us have the day off from practice despite having out first game in less that 2 weeks. I'm doing my first head of box braids this Saturday, so I am a bit nervous but i'm excited.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reflection 03-30-22

Reflection 08-30-21

Reflection 11-29-21