Reflection 11-25-21

 Today I only got 4 hours of sleep and woke up really early. I took a walk around 10am just to wake myself up a little more and get active. When I got back home, I called my brother and asked him what he had planned for the day besides dropping by. I ended up getting ready at 1 and eating at my moms house around 2pm for the first stop. My brother came over at 3 and ate too, and then we headed to my grandmothers house.  Around 5pm me and my cousins brought out the tree and decorated it with ornaments and lights.  Around 7:30 my dad arrived and bought like 4 boxes of candy canes. We didn't eat until like 9pm though, and then the night ended with my family fighting as usual and my brother then took me home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reflection 03-30-22

Reflection 08-30-21

Reflection 11-29-21