Reflection 11-23-21

 I didn't do much today either, woke up at like 7 and I made some oatmeal so I could take my iron and vitamin D pills. Stayed in bed for a few hours watching horribly acted movies from Tubi TV, and I washed the dishes. I went to lie back down and watched some Youtube videos by coryxkenshin. My mom made me go outside for a little so some sun could touch me. I was outside for about an hour just chilling and doing work, and then it was like 39 degrees so I went back inside. I did some more work and then I took a nap. After I woke up, it was around 8 and my mom and her husband were leaving so I started moving around. I did the dishes again and took a shower. Since I took a nap, I'm probably going to stay up late but that was all I did today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reflection 03-30-22

Reflection 08-30-21

Reflection 11-29-21