reflection 11-22-21

 Today was the first day of thanksgiving break, and I stayed in bed pretty much all day. I was watching a movie commentary on Youtube by Kennie.J.D and I decided to actually watch the movie. I set a appointment with my therapists for Wednesday. After I was done, I did a 30 minute ab-workout, because the season is starting soon and my coach told us not to slack during the break. I had the sudden urge to clean up my room and bathroom though, so that took up like 5 hours.  Burning incense and washing clothes after cleaning up the clutter in my room really helped me feel a little better mentally wise. Then I stayed up until about 2 talking to my friend and waiting for my covers to dry so I could go to sleep.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reflection 03-30-22

Reflection 08-30-21

Reflection 11-29-21